Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living,
local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share,
to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far.
Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
release date 28th September
- 12 knitting patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant
- portrait an interview with Hélène Magnussoniew, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavik
Issue four includes:
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of
designers: Fiona Alice, Emily
Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody
Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell
Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille
Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart andCamilla
- an interview with Jared Flood
- a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
- my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.